Business Development Manager
- Research organizations to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Having complete knowledge of Web Analytics & Digital Marketing.
- Conduct highly interactive and solution driven demos for prospective clients.
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data, developing presentation formats and materials.
- Consult and strategize on Web Analytics & Marketing Automation for prospective clients and convince them.
- Pro-actively drive customer engagement which includes proof of concepts, presentation, unique value proposition, business case justification and other customer communications.
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation process on our internal CRM
- Work with team to identify and qualify business opportunities.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to peers via mentoring and playing leadership roles in peer education programs.
- This role is Performance driven with targets being mapped progressively.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Creativity, Sales Planning, Motivation For Sales.
- Personal Network With Advertising Clients In India.
- Deep Knowledge Of Online Advertising Business, Including Analytics SEM, SEO, Display Ads, Mobile Ads & Relevant Technologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills To Influence, Develop And Empower Clients At Varying Levels To Achieve Business Goals.
- Serve as a day-to-day point of client contact
- Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Analytics, Search
- Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising. Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Understanding of Analytics, SEM- Google Adwords, SEO, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing clients in a digital ad agency
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Pro active and a self starter
- Strategic thinker with hand on experience
Have you been writing about Google Analytics & Google Adwords? Then this Job is for you!
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 3 Years Minimum
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including Web Analytics, SEM, SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills